Welcome to our website
This conference is committed to environmental health research and aims to expedite the translation of research from the laboratory to the people. It’s over arching objective is to continue to promote inter disciplinary communication and awareness about important environmental and tobacco related public health issues facing our nation and the global community.
Plenary lectures, platform presentations, papers and posters presentations will deal with crucial topics pertaining to environment, human health and tobacco issues. This is the first initiative in India synergistically addressing environment and health which will be widely attended by scientists, dental and medical practitioners, policy makers and stake holders in their respective fields.
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.”
… Mahatma Gandhi
- Emerging frontiers in Environmental Health Research
- Mucocutaneous Disorders & Metalloids
- Effects of Land Degradation, Population Explosion
- Immune Complex Interactions
- Ground Level Ozone Concern and Health Issues
- Heavy Metals in Restorations, Prosthesis and Implants
- Resource Depletion: Exploitation of Natural Resources
- Electromagnetic Spectrum and Effects of Ionizing Radiation
- Environmental Toxicology & Health Risk Assessment
- Ionizing Radiation Biology, Protection and Dosimetry
- Environmental Modelling
- Specialized Radiographic Techniques CT, CBCT, PET -CT
- Nanomedicine, Nanotoxicology, Nanopollution
- Nuclear Medicine and Imaging
- Environmental Carcinogens
- Medical and Dental Geology
- Tobacco Induced Diseases : Special focus on Oral Cancers & Precancers
- Artificial Intelligence Medical and Dental Application
Technical presentations are invited in the form of papers and posters.
[Invited Poster Size: 4 ft / 121.92 cm (ht) x 3 ft /91.44 cm (wd)]
Post format "can be in text or picture with one specific title"
Submitted papers would be peer reviewed for publishing in conference proeedings with ISSN.
Last Date for Submission of Manuscripts: 15th August 2012
Dr. R. Kumar, Convener, NEERI
Dr. Sunali Khanna Parulekar, Co- Convener, Nair Hospital Dental College
Dr. V. Sethi, IIT- Mumbai
Dr Vijay Kulkarni, V.P, SP Infra
Dr. M.M. Bapat, SOCLEEN
Dr. Abba Elizabeth, Somaiya College
Dr. Indrani Gupta, NEERI, Mumbai
Convener: Dr. Rakesh Kumar
Co Convener: Dr. Sunali Khanna Parulekar (9821459013)
9869802755 / 8767585487 /
022- 24973521 / 24974607
Fax : 022-24936635
URL : www.greenhealth2012.com
Postal Address :
NEERI, Mumbai Zonal Centre, 89/B, Dr. A.B.Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400 018.
---- Conference Accreditation Awaited ---
Dr. S. R. Wate, Director, NEERI
Mr. Rajiv Jalota, Addl. Commissioner, MCGM
Dr. R. N. Singh, Emeritus Scientist, INSA.
Dr. S. Devotta, SEIAC, Chairman
Dr. U.C. Mishra, SOCLEEN
Dr. Sunder Raj, President, Indian Academy of Oral Medicine & Radiology, (IAOMR)
Dr. Anand Godshay, President, Indian Dental Association (IDA)
Dr. P. C. Gupta, Director, Healis , Sekhsaria Institute for Public Health
Dr. S. J. Nagda, Dean, Nair Hospital Dental College
Dr. A.D. Sawant, Former VC, Rajasthan Univ.
Dr. S. S. Shastri, Head, WHO Collaborating Centre, Tata Memorial Hospital
Dr. K.S. Nagesh, Dean Faculty of Dentistry, RGUHS, Karnataka
Dr. Ashok Dhoble, Hon. Gen. Secy., Indian Dental Association
Dr. T.K. Ramamurthy, Hon. Gen. Secy., IAOMR
Secretary Environment, Govt. of Maharashtra
Shri. S.K. Jha, Dy.Chief Operation Manager, Western Railways
Dr. Abdelfattah Badawi, Distinguished Professor, Egyptian Petroleum Research Institute
Dr. P. F van der Stelt, Distinguished Professor, Academic Centre for Dentistry Amsterdam (ACTA)
Dr. Keiji Tanimoto, Distinguished Professor, Hiroshima University
Dr. DaeHyun Kim, Professor, Keimyung University Medical School, South Korea
Dr. Constantine Vardavas, Sr. Research Scientist, Harvard School of Public Health
Nehru Centre- Discovery of India Building, Culture Hall,
Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400 018.